8108 Timberlake Rd. #137
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
8108 Timberlake Road, #137, Lynchburg, Virginia 24502
PARCEL ID NUMBER 254-17-048
CITY OF LYNCHBURG, VIRGINIA
In execution of a credit line deed of trust dated July 11, 2018 (the “Deed of Trust”), recorded in the Office of the Circuit Court of the City of Lynchburg, Virginia, as Instrument No. 180004374, the undersigned Substitute Trustees, any or all of whom may act, will offer for sale at Lynchburg City Courthouse, 900 Court Street, Lynchburg, Virginia 24504, on March 2, 2021, at 10:00 o’clock a.m., properties located at or near 8108 Timberlake Road, #137, 2602 Confederate Avenue, 1200 Wards Ferry Road, and 1408 Ramsgate Lane, Lynchburg, Virginia, which properties are more particularly described as follows:
PARCEL ONE: 254-17-048 (8108 Timberlake Road, #137)
That certain lot or parcel of ground, belonging, situate, lying and being in the City of Lynchburg designated as Lot 48, Section 1, Golden Pond, containing 0.0275 acres (erroneously referred to in a Deed dated March 29, 2001 as 0.275 acres) as shown on a plat entitled, "Resurvey of Lot 48, Section 1, Golden Pond, City of Lynchburg, Virginia", dated May 2, 1995, made by James C. May, Jr., CLS, and recorded in the Clerk's Office of the Circuit Court for the City of Lynchburg, Virginia, in Deed Book 924, at page 687.
This sale is subject to all liens, easements, restrictions, conditions, and reservations of record affecting the title to the property hereinabove described, to the extent any of them have priority over the lien of the Deed of Trust.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1. AUCTION: Substitute Trustee has employed an auction company. The successful bidder will be required to execute a Memorandum of Trustee’s Sale outlining additional terms of sale and settlement that will be available for review prior to the announcement of sale. Settlement within thirty (30) days of sale.
2. DEPOSIT: A bidder’s deposit of ten percent (10%) of the successful bid in certified funds (cashier's or certified check) required.
3. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on day of sale take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
4. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be in effect on day of sale that is added to the high bid amount to determine the contract sales price.
5. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary.
6. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by auction company and Substitute Trustee is deemed reliable but is not warranted. Information contained in the brochure and any advertisements by auction company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by auction company or Substitute Trustee.
7. REPRESENTATION: Auction company and its representatives represent the party foreclosing on the property.
8. BID INCREMENTS: Auction company reserves the right to set bid increments and to establish the bid sequences for the order of the sale and/or to change both. Lienholders reserve the right to bid at the sale.
Bryson J. Hunter, Peter M. Pearl and Risa S. Katz-Albert, Substitute Trustees
For Information Contact:
Bryson J. Hunter
Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
P.O. Box 90
Roanoke, Virginia 24002